Gourmet- "Schlosshotel Seewirt"
Affordable gourmet holiday on the Turracher Höhe (1,763m)
"No enjoyment is temporary because the impression he leaves is lasting." It seems as if Johann Wolfgang von Goethe has been a guest with us before.
True to this motto, all our regional, national and international dishes are prepared with great attention to detail, world-wide learned skills and refinement.
Feast on our 3/4 luxury board (rich breakfast, lunch snack and 6-course dinner or theme buffet) through the day.
- Our 4-star hotel is situated at an altitude of 1763 m above sea level, in a family-friendly and casual, cozy, elegant and relaxing setting for relaxing holidays. This sunny high plateau in the middle of the Nock Mountains offers many good reasons to come here, where nature starts right outside the hotel door.
- The spacious indoor pool with whirlbank and countercurrent system invites you to the warm water. Steam bath, bio sauna, salt and heatauna, infrared cabin, Finnish sauna offer warmth in all facets. An extensive massage offer brings back the body and spirit.
- The best location in the ski area "Turracher Höhe", directly from the slopes into the pool, ski-in and ski-out directly in front of the door, is another highlight for guests of the Schlosshotel Seewirt.
- In the summer: Almbutler - Partnerbetrieb, many perks and free use of the cableways exclusively for our hotel guests.
- Special culinary delights culminate in fine taste highlights, but top chef and junior chef Philipp Prodinger together with kitchen chef Alois Tranninger behind the stove. The nice thing is that the Seewirt gourmet delights are open to hotel guests as well as to à la carte guests. The gourmet restaurant philipp is rated at 3 stars / 75 points for A la carte, 3 forks / 89 points for Falstaff and 14 points for Gault Millau - Gourmetoffers
- The connoisseur hotels and restaurants are an association of 30 hotels with exquisite cuisine and wine culture, where the owners cultivate the theme of cuisine and wine with great passion and constantly evolve so that guests, besides individuality and personal guidance, also a demanding quality expected.
An award at Gault Millau, Falstaff and A la carte are prerequisites.