The "König Ludwig" junior suites are our so-called snoring rooms or family junior suites featuring sleeping area and, separated by a sliding door, cozy living space with large flat screen tv, ladies' dressing table and panorama balcony with fantastic view to the Kornock summit. All our rooms feature wooden floors.
The wood of the local stone pine, the "Queen of the Alps", was selected as raw material for these rooms (2 junior suites are without stone pine wood) while the bathrooms are dominated by slate adding to a delightful modern decor. With harmonious colors and contemporary design, these rooms provide a sense of true well-being! The stone pine from the Nockberge Mountains was slowly air-dried for ten years and logged in a way as to prevent the resin from leaking, thus fully unfold its beneficial properties. And speaking of effects, stone pine wood makes for a particularly relaxing night's sleep, promoting a favorable slow heart rate. Two of our junior suites can even be booked for 5 people.
- with balcony
- double bed
- sofa bed in the living room
- hair dryer
- mini bar
- free WLan
- bathrobes for adults
Surcharge for New Year's Eve: varies depending on the length of stay
Daily rates in Euro per person and night incl. half board
Flat rate in Euro per person incl. half board
The half board begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. It includes: sumptuous buffet breakfast, afternoon snack, 6-course dinner menu with a choice of three main courses. Local tax of €1.50 and innovation contribution of €1 per person (from age 15) per day not included.
- €15 in summer and €18 in winter will be credited to your account if you sign off from the 3/4 indulgence board arrangement to dine in the “philipp” restaurant.
- children sleeping in an additional bed sharing a room with two full-paying adults (also available in the junior suites): 0-2 years in EUR 5 a night • 3–5 years: 70 %** discount • 6–10 years: 50 %** discount. • 11–15 years: 40 %** discount
- children up to the age of 15 receive a 20 %** discount in the family rooms (two separate bedrooms)
- 3rd or 4th adult receives a 20 %** discount off extra bed and a 10 %** discount in family rooms.
- no discounts for children staying in separate room.
- single occupancy surcharge for use of a double room available on request
- dogs €15 a day, without food – only small dogs are permitted. We reserve the right to charge the dog owner additional cleaning costs in the event of severe soiling caused by dogs.
- check-in, check-out: rooms may be occupied from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Please vacate your room by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Cancellation policy: cancellations are accepted free of charge if the notification is received up to 31 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total rate are charged for cancellations within 30-21 days prior to arrival, 70% within 20-11 days prior to arrival, 90% within 10-4 days prior to arrival and cancellations within the last 3 days prior to arrival entitle us to charge the total agreed rate. cancellations are only valid if made in writing.
- Late arrivals, earlier departures or partial cancellations of occupancy are charged with the above stated percentage depending on the time of written notification.
** % discounts are rounded to the nearest Euro.