Adding a little playfulness to your holiday break – who wouldn't enjoy that? To immerse in a fairy tale, taking over a certain role. Spending the night in the Sunflower Room, sleeping in the Eagles’ Nest, dreaming in the Lady Chatterly, Prince or Princess Room or in a “regular” "Richard Lionheart" guest room.
- double bed
- bath tub or shower
- mini bar
- bathrobes for adults
- some with sofa bed
Surcharge for New Year's Eve: varies depending on the length of stay
Daily rates in Euro per person and night incl. 3/4 indulgence board
Flat rate in Euro per person incl. 3/4 indulgence board
The 3/4 indulgence board begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. It includes: sumptuous buffet breakfast, lunch snack, 6-course dinner menu with a choice of three main courses. Local tax of €1.50 and innovation contribution of €1 per person (from age 15) per day not included.
- €15 in summer and €18 in winter will be credited to your account if you sign off from the 3/4 indulgence board arrangement to dine in the “philipp” restaurant.
- children sleeping in an additional bed sharing a room with two full-paying adults (also available in the junior suites): 0-2 years in EUR 5 a night • 3–5 years: 70 %** discount • 6–10 years: 50 %** discount. • 11–15 years: 40 %** discount
- children up to the age of 15 receive a 20 %** discount in the family rooms (two separate bedrooms)
- 3rd or 4th adult receives a 20 %** discount off extra bed and a 10 %** discount in family rooms.
- no discounts for children staying in separate room.
- single occupancy surcharge for use of a double room available on request
- dogs €15 a day, without food – only small dogs are permitted. We reserve the right to charge the dog owner additional cleaning costs in the event of severe soiling caused by dogs.
- check-in, check-out: rooms may be occupied from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Please vacate your room by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Cancellation policy: cancellations are accepted free of charge if the notification is received up to 31 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total rate are charged for cancellations within 30-21 days prior to arrival, 70% within 20-11 days prior to arrival, 90% within 10-4 days prior to arrival and cancellations within the last 3 days prior to arrival entitle us to charge the total agreed rate. cancellations are only valid if made in writing.
- Late arrivals, earlier departures or partial cancellations of occupancy are charged with the above stated percentage depending on the time of written notification.
- Cancellation Policy Summer 2020: Free cancellation up to 10 days before arrival.
- 10-4 days prior to arrival and cancellations within the last 3 days prior to arrival entitle us to charge the total agreed rate. cancellations are only valid if made in writing.
** % discounts are rounded to the nearest Euro.