Daily rates in Euro per person and night incl. half board
Flat rate in Euro per person incl. half board
The half board begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. It includes: sumptuous buffet breakfast, afternoon snack, 6-course dinner menu with a choice of three main courses. Local tax of €2.50 and innovation contribution of €1 per person (from age 15) per day not included.
- children sleeping in an additional bed sharing a room with two full-paying adults (also available in the junior suites): 0-2 years in EUR 5 a night • 3–5 years: 70 %** discount • 6–10 years: 50 %** discount. • 11–15 years: 40 %** discount
- children up to the age of 15 receive a 20 %** discount in the family rooms (two separate bedrooms)
- 3rd or 4th adult receives a 20 %** discount off extra bed and a 10 %** discount in family rooms.
- no discounts for children staying in separate room.
- single occupancy surcharge for use of a double room available on request
- dogs €15 a day, without food – only small dogs are permitted. We reserve the right to charge the dog owner additional cleaning costs in the event of severe soiling caused by dogs.
- check-in, check-out: rooms may be occupied from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Please vacate your room by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Cancellation policy: cancellations are accepted free of charge if the notification is received up to 31 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total rate are charged for cancellations within 30-21 days prior to arrival, 70% within 20-11 days prior to arrival, 90% within 10-4 days prior to arrival and cancellations within the last 3 days prior to arrival entitle us to charge the total agreed rate. cancellations are only valid if made in writing.
- Late arrivals, earlier departures or partial cancellations of occupancy are charged with the above stated percentage depending on the time of written notification.
** % discounts are rounded to the nearest Euro.